Monday 6 June 2011

A Good Day Out

Saturday was a very satisfactory day. The Holy Island pictures were lined up for the client to choose one and - gratifyingly - the choice proved difficult. She liked all of them for different reasons and waited until it was time to go before making her choice: Evening, Holy Island.

At which point I got a pleasant surprise. Her father decided to buy Orange Sunset, Holy Island.

If you're reading this, Cat and Laurie, I hope you get many years of pleasure from your paintings. Many thanks for commissioning this project and ultimately for choosing the works you did.

2 comments:

John Salmon said...

Good for you Harry. I can see how thay had such a hard time choosing. I'm afraid I would have had to take all of them. They are all beautiful paintings.

harry bell said...

Welcome to my blog, John, and thanks for your kind comments.