Monday 15 February 2016

Realisation of Space



















Snippets from Partner B's Sketchbook

I've spent some time over the past few days working on the sketchbook sent to me by Becca, my Partner B of the Sketchbook Circle. I'm not allowed to show my interventions in her work, or any of my own additions until the book is returned to her at the end of February, but I can share these four snippets.


While working on the book at my desk in the new studio, I came to the realisation that I'm not comfortable working in that corner and that it would be more appropriate to have the desk under the bigger of the two skylights.














As you can see, that means a big job of removing all the books in the nice new Ikea storage unit, taking out the drawers from the desk, switching over the desk for the storage unit and then putting everything back in place.

I'll start ... later in the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good working area.
Kev

harry bell said...

It is, potentially, but as I say, it needs rearranging. Sometimes you can't know that until you start working in the space.