Saturday 21 July 2012

And one more ...



















Chimera (work in progress)

I wasn't planning on doing another piece for the upcoming show, but I came across this while I was in the studio. I drew it onto canvas a few weeks ago, but put it to one side. Trying to see if it would work, I got some colour onto it this afternoon.

Part of it is based on a sketchbook drawing from our first trip to The Rookery in 2010:













I'm unsure of it at the moment. It may work out, but whether it'll go into the show ....

6 comments:

FTL said...

I like its rather unsettling alien lifeform look.

harry bell said...

Good. That's what I was hoping for, Bill.

FTL said...

What size is this one, Harry?

harry bell said...

24 x 18 ins.

FTL said...

Thanks, Harry! Wish I could see more of your works in person.

harry bell said...

I guess you'll just have to wait for my first New York gallery show.