Sunday 17 December 2017

I Looked *Everywhere*.


Winter's Jar WIP
(acrylic on board, 24 x 24 cm)


Still Life with Fish and Chair WIP
(acrylic on board, 10 x 10 in)


Collage Jar WIP
(acrylic on board, 18 x 20 cm)

On Friday I decided to try to get these three paintings finished in time for a meeting of the Newcastle Painters Group on Saturday, only to realise I couldn't find my box of paints. During the week we'd moved the rest of my stuff from the old house and in making room for all the boxes, I'd put my container of most-used colours Somewhere Safe.
After a search Everywhere, I pressed on with some of my other colours but progress was slow and I didn't complete any of them. Still, they were well-received on Saturday and I've since looked in that other place that wasn't Everywhere and found the mislaid paints.

2 comments:

Crescent Rodgers said...

been there and done that... am still looking for not everywhere and trying really hard not to give up!

harry bell said...

Good luck with that!