Wednesday 16 January 2019

Maris Pipers


Maris Pipers
(acrylic on board, 12 x 12 in)

The first painting of the new year continues my interest in market stalls and found still lifes.

Belated best wishes for a Happy and Prosperous New Year to all my Regular Reader. And here I must apologise to those kind people who've taken the bother to comment on my posts in recent months. Somehow the system didn't notify me of those comments so I wasn't aware of them until today and only now have they been published. And here was I bemoaning the apparent lack of interest in my blog posts!

In the next few days I'll be looking at the comments and writing replies where appropriate and then I have to make some catching up posts. A great deal happened between August and November and the work needed to post adequately overwhelmed me. 

I shall make amends. Don't give up on Boogie Street - your comments and interest mean a lot.

1 comment:

Boud said...

Blogger gave up notifying ages ago. Now, when I moderate a comment then, and only then, a notification shows up in my email. Telling me what I just did!

Happy New year! Always glad to follow you.