Friday 15 January 2010

Old Drawings #50


Collingwood Monument (Charcoal, compressed charcoal on A4 cartridge paper)

I seem very susceptible to the kind of cold that imparts an endless hacking cough. I collected one from Tesco just over a week ago and it's been wearing me down ever since. 24 hour coughing is very debilitating, and I've had no energy to pick up any of the threads I was working on previously, or to make a start on some new projects I have in mind.

Bear with me? There are, after all, Old Drawings to keep things going. This is another from that lonely walk in 1998 from Seaton Sluice to Tynemouth that resulted in the Seaside Shelter drawing.

3 comments:

harry bell said...

OK, this is the second comment from a Blogerzoom enthusiast, both of them demonstrating their difficulty in spelling the words "you" and "your".

Thank you, but no. Please don't do it again.

Sheila Vaughan said...

Superb drawing Harry. Reminds me so much of Hopper's work.

harry bell said...

Thanks, Sheila. Old Man Hopper be my guide.