Friday, 15 January 2010

Old Drawings #50


Collingwood Monument (Charcoal, compressed charcoal on A4 cartridge paper)

I seem very susceptible to the kind of cold that imparts an endless hacking cough. I collected one from Tesco just over a week ago and it's been wearing me down ever since. 24 hour coughing is very debilitating, and I've had no energy to pick up any of the threads I was working on previously, or to make a start on some new projects I have in mind.

Bear with me? There are, after all, Old Drawings to keep things going. This is another from that lonely walk in 1998 from Seaton Sluice to Tynemouth that resulted in the Seaside Shelter drawing.

4 comments:

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi, ur blog is really nice and interesting, I have bookmark it & anxiously waiting for ur new post. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website called Blogerzoom.com which is offering very unique features at affordable prices. There are Expert advertising teams of Blogerzoom who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks. All u have to do is submit your blog plus pay affordable prices and rest leave it to Blogerzoom advertising team for Advertising & Marketing of ur blog then see how u enjoy a lots of quality traffic plus good readers to ur blog.

harry bell said...

OK, this is the second comment from a Blogerzoom enthusiast, both of them demonstrating their difficulty in spelling the words "you" and "your".

Thank you, but no. Please don't do it again.

Sheila Vaughan said...

Superb drawing Harry. Reminds me so much of Hopper's work.

harry bell said...

Thanks, Sheila. Old Man Hopper be my guide.