Wednesday 16 June 2004

Oog

I woke up at 6.30 this morning. Not unusual, you may think. Bloody unusual for me. I was so stunned that I was not just awake, but wide awake, that for a long time I thought it simply had to be 6.30 in the evening. I was more prepared to believe that I'd slept the clock round, than that I'd woken at 6.30 in the morning.

I knew I'd had a heavy night and figured the extra bottle of wine I shared with the Bi Man at Caffe Zonzo after the wine tasting might have proven just a red too far.

And I'd posted to my blog! What the hell might I have said if I was in such a state that I'd slept the clock round?

Finally, I had to get up and check that it was indeed 6.30 in the morning. I looked at last night's blog and it didn't read too much like the ramblings of a piss artist. In fact, Amy had already found sufficient sense in it to past a comment. So I took a couple of Alka-Seltzer and went back to bed.

When I woke up again it was 10.00 and all was back to normal.

No comments: