Thursday 16 April 2009

Prague Tram No.1


Prague Tram No.1 (Oil on canvas, 24 x 24 ins)

I'm in a mad whirl at the moment, trying to finish this Tram Series. Now No.1 is done, but tomorrow I'm off for my annual Compo & Clegg Painting Week. This time we're in Scotland, staying at Margaret Evans's Shinafoot Studios in Auchterarder. When I get back, I'll have only a few days to finish the other two Trams.


Tram No.2 (work in progress)



Tram No.3 (work in progress)

I may not have time to post again before I leave tomorrow, so be good while I'm gone.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love these. Great to see the series. Love the sense that they show a moment in time.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it's a fine series. Hope you have a great trip up North, Harry.

--
Bruce T.

Casey Klahn said...

I recognized you at my blog for this Tram series. Hope that's okay with you.

harry bell said...

Annie, Bruce -- thanks.

Casey -- very much OK! Thanks.

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

These are FANTASTIC.
Wow.

harry bell said...

Glad you approve, Andrea. I'm pretty pleased with them myself.