Monday 23 February 2009

Flickr


Dorset Stump (Ink and watercolour, A4 sketchbook)

Ten days since my last post! Blimey. I'm at sixes and sevens, what with my Sensible Anchor being away in the Far East and all. She's back next week, thankfully.

But I've also been working on a project. Taking on a Flickr pro account, I've set about uploading all of my paintings, drawings and sketchbooks. The project is far from complete, but it's proving worthwhile. Being able to see them all there, without having to refer to individual work, has started to make connections in my head that weren't previously there. Which has got me thinking, and of course, thinking stops me from working, at least initially, so nothing new to show you at present.

However, if you'd like to see my public Flickr pages, here's the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52756069@N00/

and you can always follow the link through my Flickr badge on the sidebar, of course.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of work and looks great! Congrats!

harry bell said...

Thanks, Marja-Leena!

Trevor Lingard said...

Hi Harry.
Hope your well.
Just checked out flickr and it looks good.
I must say I like "Close to Islam.
some good stuff here.
Sounds like your having a rest from painting. Recharge the batteries hey. I think I need to do that.
Best Regards

harry bell said...

Thanks, Trevor. Yes, I think I needed a rest, although I've been playing around with other things. I still feel a lack of direction in my work at the moment, but I'll keep pressing on.

Anonymous said...

Great idea about the flickr stream, Harry. Our friend Gary Mattingly has it set up so he gets e-mail notices when there's something new on it. Smart guy, that Gary.

--
Bruce T.

harry bell said...

As you say, Bruce, a smart man, but a smart man among smart men.